30 Excellent but Simple Acrylic Painting Ideas For Beginners
- Make and maintain a folder with some reference materials. You can keep stunning visual ideas in a binder to get your creative juices flowing when you find that your imagination is just not up to it. This does not mean that you have to make exact copies of what in your folder, just use it to get the imagination going.
- Doodle and draw: Simply pick up plain paper and a pencil and let your fingers do the work. You will find that your mind will send some signals your hands you will end up drawing something. Apart from improving you skills at sketching, you will find that it is another way of getting creative ideas to flow.
One of the things that you do when you use acrylic paints to paint, is create an abstract landscape. It can be good to look at while being relatively easy to do.
- Start with creating bands of color horizontally. This will let the viewer see it as landscape.
- You can experiment with smaller versions of the same before trying them out on a larger scale.
- The use of colors can be carefully considered to render a more animated and modern look
All you will need to do this is some good quality canvas, along with acrylic paint, an assortment of brushes, water and some clothes and tissues for clean.